That's how Peyton's doctor put it at her 2 year physical this week! It's always nice to hear reassuring words such as those as to the good times and not so good but NORMAL times with a 2 year old!
Here are Peyton's 2 year stats:
Height- 36.5" (still very tall in the 98th percentile!)
Weight- 26 lbs 2 ozs (43rd percentile)
Apart from a mild ear infection that 10 days of the pink stuff will handle no problem, Peyton received a welcomed clean bill of health from Dr. Morris. What a relief considering where we were this month last year with our little monkey.
Thought I'd also use this post to jot down some things for you Miss Peyton that you like and have also made very clear that you do not like at this point in your 3rd year of adventures!
- Playing with wa-wa (water), more wa-wa & MORE wa-wa!
- Looking at books- especially ones with animals so you can tell us what sound each makes
- Giving the cutest kisses to Mommy, Daddy & Sissy
- Eating only the frosting off of donuts, cupcakes, pretty much anything topped with icing and you even try scraping it off a pop tart!
- Greeting Sissy with a big hug when she comes downstairs first thing in the morning b/c you are always the first one up :)
- Feeding "puppy" her food piece by piece
- Watching Elmo, The Wiggles, Barney & Yo Gabba Gabba
- Having Mommy carry you and wiggling your little index finger in the direction of what you want- darn words where are you when I need you?!
- Sitting in your carseat- you want to be a big girl like Sissy!
- Going to bed before anyone else when there's still so much fun to be had
- Sitting in a cart at the store with Mommy- there are so many neat things for your little fingers to touch!
- When you're trying so hard to tell us something but we just don't get it!
- Eating things that don't contain lots of sugar- YUCK- bring on the m&ms!
We love you Peyton and most of the time consider you anything but typical :)! Your little personality is really starting to pop and you round out our family just perfectly. Here's to your 3rd year of exploring, growing & shining!