Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A pretty darn good team

This month Kylie received her very first projects to complete at home and bring back to school. One project was to complete a poster to illustrate her assigned line in the Gingerbread Program next Wednesday and the other was to make a snowman that will be used to decorate the winter bulletin board.

Here's how we did- I think we make a pretty darn good team! Kylie is the creative genius and the "supply picker outer" and Mommy helps with the execution. I had a great time working on these projects with you Kylie- here's wishing that all of your homework to come will be such fun!



1 comment:

Pigtail Mama said...

Wow, great job! The snowman is so cute, and she did a great job with the artwork on the poster! I would say you definitely make a good team.

By the way, I LOVE your initials that you have hanging with your stockings! What a cute idea! I will have to remember that for next year.... :)