Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy 1st birthday Ava!

This post is about a month overdue. As today was my last day at BP, I found myself trying to stay positive and reflect back on all of the great memories and friendships I'm taking with me after the 8 years there.

DeAnna is someone that started out as a work acquaintance about 5 years ago but we soon became great friends and helped each other survive day to day "corporate" life and supported each other through life's ups and downs. Unfortunately she was affected by BP's recent reorganization and I have really missed her smiling face and daily chats over coffee ever since!

These pictures are from DeAnna's daughter Ava's first birthday party we attended about a month ago. The kids had a great time and 1st birthdays are always so special!

Keep in touch my friend!






No comments: