Friday, July 11, 2008

Meme v 2.0 (Pete Remix)

Figured I could chime in here too.
Three things...

THAT SCARE ME: Financial dependency, my kids future, US economy.

I LOVE: My girls (Lisa, Kylie, Peyton), playing sports (physically and virtually), xbox

I HATE: Hate is a strong word and against my convictions. THINGS I REALLY REALLY DON'T LIKE: Gluttony, selfishness, dishonesty.

I'M DOING RIGHT NOW: Government reporting, this blog, thinking about finishing my entertainment center shelf.

I CAN DO: Home improvement, computers, numbers ($)

I CAN'T DO: Move up in the world, just let it go, compromise to the extent of benefit. (Are all 3 the same?)

THAT ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FOODS: Pizza, Ranch Doritos, anything that Lisa makes. (especially her sandwiches and paninis)

SHOWS I WATCHED WHEN I WAS A KID: Kid is a huge time frame, but the shows I was really disappointed about missing if I did was: Dukes of Hazard, Ripley's Believe It Or Not, A-Team.

No comments: