Saturday, July 26, 2008

Kylie the Entertainer

Thought I would post this video from earlier tonight to calm my nerves and bring a smile to my face. Peyton was testing out just how far her vocal chords could go for about the past 2 hours! A few sips of a bottle seemed to finally do the trick so hopefully she will sleep peacefully- at least for a little while now!

Kylie loves to find ways to make Peyton laugh and tonight during her bath she discovered another! I think she's saying "Peyton has her leggies and says OH!" To explain, I think she was referring to when we hold Peyton she typically has at least one leg kicking around and is making some sort of sound. Regardless, Peyton found Kylie's Saturday night performance quite funny! She'll be here all week if anyone's interested in checking out the 7pm show :)!

1 comment:

Ty's Mommy said...

That was very funny! I can tell why that would calm your nerves! Hope you are enjoying your summer and free time with the girls!