Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It's a Sunshine Day!


Here's hoping this post sends a little sunshine your way today!

Now normally I'm not one to really talk about the weather in conversation, but c'mon the SUN is out today!!!! I can't help but think of the song "It's a Sunshine Day" by The Brady Bunch. You know the one- "I think I'll go for a walk outside now..."- the cheesy melody and vision of the 6 Brady kids doing their groovy dance moves can't help but bring a smile to anyone's face!

The high of 48 degrees and sunshine predicted for today seemed unlikely at best as it was 27 degrees and gloomy on my way into the office this morning- for what seemed like the millionth day in a row. But as the day has progressed...could it be true..what is that peeking from behind those clouds...it IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is currently 45 degrees and SUNNY here in Chicagoland...things are looking up...maybe this winter will come to an end afterall?!?!




No comments: