Friday, March 28, 2008

Off the charts!


As a biased mom I will be the first to tell you that Peyton's little personality is off the charts in so many ways- her smiles that bring light to anyone's day, her sounds (aka screeches, aka yelling at us) that change by the week and provide us with hours of laughter, I could go on and on...but enough of my oozing :). This post is 100% fact based. I thought I'd share Peyton's stats from her 4 month Dr.'s appt on Tuesday.



  • Weight: 14 lbs, 6 ozs (compared to 11 lbs 14 ozs in Jan, still 75th percentile for weight)

  • Head: 16 1/4" (compared to 16" in Jan)

  • Height: 26 3/4" (compared to 24 3/4" in Jan, off the charts for the 4th month in a row! Might we have a WNBA potential on our hands?)


Since we still hang out together 1-2 times during the night I thought I'd grab the chance to capture how long she really is for you (photo taken about 2AM). The Dr. advised us to keep feedings during the night very "uneventful", "quiet" & "dark". I guess these photo sessions don't qualify so if I have any hope of sleeping a full night ever again, I guess I'll tuck my camera away as I'm tucking everyone else in tonight!

1 comment:

Ty's Mommy said...

The doctor used to tell us that, too. But I watched TV. Not a good habit, I know, but I would fall asleep and drop the bottle!

I am glad little Peyton is growing at a good rate. Is she anything like Kylie was?

See you in a week!