Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!






I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day today!

Here are some pictures from our day. We were in Michigan City for the weekend and had a great time spending time with everyone. Pete's cousin Sven from Germany was even there as he and Kersten are in the states making some stops in Chicago, Michigan City and Vegas. We had a great time catching up over several "biers" last night (since it had been 7 years since seeing each other!)

Special thanks to Daddy, Kylie, Peyton, Grandma B., Papa, Great Grandma B. , Oma and John, for such a nice weekend together.

Being a Mommy has to be the best and most satisfying thing in the world - but maybe it's because I have the sweetest little girls in the world!

1 comment:

Ty's Mommy said...

Happy Mother's Day! You all look really good and I hope you had a great day!

I love the picture on the fireplace! ;-)

I remember Sven!