Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mommy look what I can do!



Sit up! Yes, it's true, I go away for 2 days of meetings downtown and come back to find little Peyton sitting up all by herself! Moments such as these are different the second time around- I think it has to do with somewhat knowing what's to come this time. You become teary eyed because you realize what milestones these truly are in their little development and what a miracle each and every little progression is.


I have to travel to Kansas City for work a few days this week and will be wondering the whole time what I will return to find Peyton doing! There is no doubt in our minds that she will be crawling very soon. Her teachers are betting on June but I think we can see it will be within a matter of days. She gets right up on all fours and rocks back and forth, back and forth. We've also seen one little knee make a move forward but she hasn't seemed to make the connection yet that her arms need to move forward too- so exciting- stay tuned!

No comments: