Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sleep

Sleep is a weird thing. Without the rest of the family here today I slept until 11:30!! Can't remember the last time I did that, maybe right before we had Kylie in 2003? Anyway, I can't believe how much of a bad mood you wake up in. I mean I just got 10 hours of sleep and I was kranky! I just read an article on CNN that stated too much sleep is actually bad for you. Unless sick or otherwise, the average person is at peak performance between 6-8 hours of sleep. I can vouch for that as I typically get 5-6 of broken up sleep/night. I typically function the best when I get about 6-7. Over 8 and I am cranky and groggy all day. I do have more energy though, as I tackled the laundry and waxed my car so far with about 6 hours to go in the day!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

How about this- I'll sleep until 11:30 next weekend when we get back home and deal with whatever crankiness I may feel :)! I was up at 4am feeding the little princess :)!