Sunday, June 29, 2008

All in a Sunday morning's work

We headed out for breakfast at the crack of dawn this morning. We wanted to try a place that had been voted the best for breakfast in the area this year. The place is Mothers and it was about a 15 minute drive from us. It was pretty much your average pancake house in my opinion but it was a good find to add another breakfast option to the list apart from IHOP and Cracker Barrel.


Daddy, "Now where is that waitress with the coffee pot?!"
Kylie, "Mommy can I please eat my pancakes in peace and no cameras? No? Then I guess I'll force a smile for you to make that darn camera go away!"

Peyton, "Maybe if I just dream about a pancake..."

After breakfast we went across the street to Home Depot and then to Lowes as Daddy is installing a new ceiling fan in our family room and needed a few more things for the project.
Daddy must have been bored riding in the back with the little ones because he encouraged Kylie to to pull out all of her silly tricks and do her standup act for the video and was taking random pictures of Peyton smiling also.


Here are the fruits of his labor as I was chauferring!


Check out me and my dessert of Swedish fish!


This extreme close up let's you not only get a peek at my cute smile but my first tooth too!

And last but not least, here's Kylie sharing some of her best material:


No comments: